A Party and a Movie

While Hubby and I were having brunch last Saturday, Alex was having fun at a party in Festival Mall. She was with her Tita Trish, Lola, and Yaya. It was the 1st birthday party of the son of Tita Trish's officemate. Yes, Alex was invited! Cool huh? I haven't been to Festival Mall actually, but I just heard that there were a lot of rides there and I knew that Alex would have a great time, so I agreed for her to go with them.

She had a blast! From the pictures that Tita Trish took, I can see that she had fun with the rides and the party. She was dancing daw in the middle. LOL!

Anyways, here are some of the pictures that Lola and Tita Trish took during the party...

img_6464
The Party Goer!

img_6468
Loves going to Parties!

img_6488
Free Rides are the best!

img_6471

img_6485


The party started a little bit late. But as usual, Alex was too excited to eat! But anyway, at least she had fun with the rides and the party itself. So, thanks again to Tita Trish for that wonderful party! Sa uulitin...

--o0o--


Ok, so, while Alex was having a blast, Hubby and I grabbed the opportunity (while we were alone) and watched a movie. And we watched this...



Oh I loved it! I was crying most of the scenes! LOL! It was such a nice movie. Aside from the fact that it was all about food and cooking (I'm not into cooking though, I'm just into watching people cook, LOL!), the story was great and I was really moved. I love Catherine Zeta-Jones and I love her even more here. Aaron Eckhart was funny too and really suited the role well. It was such a feel-good movie that we end up smiling afterwards.

Ok, I have to stop this now, I might sound exaggerating already. LOL! Anyway, we bought some groceries right after watching movie (since I planned to cook for dinner - nope, not inspired by the movie huh!). And then Hubby went to the office to fix some "server" stuff.

So, I was left alone in the house and suddenly realized that, wow, it's been a while since I was left alone in the house. I am alone! What should I do with this precious time (since this is not gonna happen again in the next couple of months)?

So, what I did is I watched several episodes of Sex and the City, Season 6 while eating a little bit of chocolate and lots and lots of chips. LOL! Oh, it was such a lovely day. :) After watching several episodes, I began to miss Hubby and Alex already (wow, that soon!?). But good thing, they were on their way home already.

So, I started preparing for dinner which is my specialty (according to Hubby) - Tacos and Pasta with Tuna. Well, I'm not going to blog about it anymore. Maybe next time.

So, that's how our Saturday went. It was such a lovely day. Coming up, how our Sunday went... (*wink*)

*No Reservations Movie Poster Picture from Yahoo! Movies.

3 Response to "A Party and a Movie"

  1. MrsPartyGirl says:
    October 11, 2007 5:37 AM

    alex is so cute in her dress!! :D

    alam mo ba, i've wanted to watch that movie ever since i've seen the trailer a few months ago. pero, alas, wala kaming time to go to the movies, so malamang i'll just have to wait for it on dvd na lang. :D

    i wish i can have the house to myself, too, sometimes (and eat chocolate and chips na walang nang-aagaw hehe). :)

  2. Mich says:
    October 11, 2007 9:11 AM

    hi meeya! thanks for the compliment! :D hay, the movie was really nice. balak ko din bumili ng DVD. hehehe! yeah, it's nice to have the house for yourself once in awhile but kaka-miss din ang gulo after quite sometime. :) thanks for dropping by!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 11, 2007 9:13 AM

    hi mich! what a lovely day indeed. it's so rare to find ME time once you have a kid so we should make the most out of it when we have a chance. :)