On Cables and Wires

Just before the Christmas break, Hubby tried to fix my office at home. He cleaned up all the cables and installed something (which I forgot what it's called) to organize the wires and make it cleaner. But in computers it would be a different story. From the type cables like fiber cable to how these are setup are most important in organizing a computer. I'm not sure though if cables or wires should be intertwined but all I know is that ever since, we never had an organized-wired computer. Is it just me or computers are really like that?

1 Response to "On Cables and Wires"

  1. aana says:
    January 28, 2008 3:02 PM

    Mich decluttering your desktop is very important in order to organize our work. These days Bluetooth enabled PCs are coming which dont require cables and wires to get connected.