Something for me!

From Thea, Yen, Dez, and Mitch. Thank you so much ladies! I appreciate the early greetings! :)

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Mothers Day Graphic Comments

Rule:

1. Just choose any mother’s day graphics from zwani to greet the mommies you know.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. :)
3. Tag other mommies you know.

bloggerhappy | berryscrappy | A Sweet Taste of Life | Me,Myself+2 | Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | When Silence Speaks | Everything About Deye | Etc Atbp | all things me | because life is fun | Me and Mine | Creative In Me | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolia | My Life In this Wonderful World | When Silence Speaks | Everything About Deye | Etc Atbp | Random Thoughts | My Colorful World | YOURS

Now I would like to send this greetings to HappyMum, Annette, Yvette, Meeya, Amore, and Eds.

6 Response to "Something for me!"

  1. Eds says:
    May 10, 2008 8:34 AM

    Salamat dito sis! bumabalik me :)

  2. Ers says:
    May 10, 2008 10:00 PM

    thanks for this mich! happy mother's day! :)

  3. JO says:
    May 11, 2008 4:56 AM

    Happy mother's day Mich!

  4. Bela says:
    May 11, 2008 10:59 AM

    happy mother's day sis:

    http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/im-pretty-mom.html

  5. Joyce says:
    May 11, 2008 3:31 PM

    Happy Mother's Day Mich...enjoy the rest of the day..mwah Take care

  6. MrsPartyGirl says:
    May 14, 2008 2:35 AM

    thanks mich! happy mommy's day to you,too! btw, done na with this tag. salamat! :)