Now and Then

Tagged by Joy and Kaje. Sorry ladies, it took me so long to look for photos and then had to scan it. But anyway, thanks again ladies for this very interesting tag! :)

{Begin Copy}
Aggie wants to see pictures of YOU through the years!!

The Rule:

Post a picture of YOU through the years. You can post as far back as you can and as far back as what you can dig with your pictures. Finish your post and tag three people :) Link up the BLOG post you had your entry on (let’s keep this real and not a viral link exchange, people, kies? Thanks! :D)

Blogs who participated:
1. Aggie - Mommy Talks. Wife Stories. 2. Yen 3. Glo 4. Jacq 5. Buge 6. Joy 7. Thea 8. Diane 9. Kaje 10. Mich


{End Copy}


I was actually making an LO out of this tag but I had mental block that I didn't know what elements to put. Anyway, I ended up with this...

Photos1
Photos2
Photos3
Photos4


I'm so lucky that my Mom was able to preserve almost all my baby photos. I even had a hard time which one to post here! LOL!

First set of photos:
1. 1 month old (notice how dark I was when I was a baby? My Mom was shocked to see me when I was born. LOL!)
2. 3 months old
3. 1 year old
4. 2 years old

Second set of photos:
1. This photo was taken when I was 6 years old (I think).
2. I was 8 years old when I joined the choir (yes, I was active and I used to love to dance, sing, and everything when I was a kid! LOL!)
3. 10 years old taken at our basement (I miss our house in the province)
4. I love this photo, it was taken during my Lolo & Lola's Golden Anniversary, I was in grade 4 or 5 then.

Third set of photos:
1. Ewww, the days when I used to love blue and pink soda! I was in second year highschool
2. The days when I love to pretend that I was boyish. LOL! Taken when I was in third year highschool
3. Fast forward - taken when I was in second year college
4. During my second job (after college), I was sent to US to work for 7 mos, taken at Empire Estate Building

Fourth set of photos:
1. Taken at Hubby's house. This was the first time that I met his parents during their anniversary
2. Our wedding day!
3. When Alex turned one month old, we were in Tagaytay (notice my eyebags? My I remember our sleepless nights then!)
4. And this is my most recent photo. Pale and Pregnant in Tagaytay (not to mention huuuuge eyebags!). LOL!

I really had fun doing this tag, I hope you can do this as well, Jona, Kelly, and Arlene! As Joy said, take your time and have fun! :)

8 Response to "Now and Then"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    June 12, 2008 7:09 PM

    yung baby pics mo alex na alex, kakatuwa hehehe :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    June 13, 2008 8:32 AM

    hihihih oo nga, kamukhang kamukha mo si alex sis! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    June 13, 2008 2:20 PM

    ikaw pala ang kamukha ni alex! and it thought si hubby and alex ang magkamukha =D. i'll do this mich, maghahalungkat lang ako ng photos. hihi

  4. Jhona says:
    June 14, 2008 10:53 AM

    tnx for this tag sis. mukhang mahihirapan ako need ko rin scan old pics. hihi. I'll do it soon. I agree kamukha mo si alex ang cute nman* wink* happy week end!

  5. Len says:
    June 15, 2008 4:30 PM

    thanks mich for this tag.. feeling ko kailangan kong umuwi sa bahay ng parents ko to collect my early years pix.

    kamukha mo nga si alex pero mich dun sa last pic sa second batch - hawig mo si lorna tolentino nung bata-bata pa. :)

  6. Anonymous Says:
    June 17, 2008 4:29 PM

    hi! love this tag. ehehehe, you look like your daughter alex in the top pic right most.

    ^_^

  7. Mich says:
    June 17, 2008 4:33 PM

    @kaje - yan yung pinapakita ko sa friends ko kapag sinasabi nila na hawig ni Alex si Hubby. hehehe!

    @eds - may ebidensya noh sis?

    @kelly - talga? sige will wait for yours ha!

    @jhona - will wait for yours too jhona, just take your time :)

    @arlene - sige lang, take your time

    @vannie - thanks vannie. :D

  8. Anonymous Says:
    July 01, 2008 1:09 PM

    hi mich! super lookalike kyo ni alex nung baby ka ah=)