A Fun Weekend

Yes, that's what we had over the weekend. We had so fun celebrating Erika's first birthday last Saturday at the Clubhouse. I will post the photos and stories tomorrow. For the mean time, here's one photo of Alex. For some reason she loved going to the stage and dance on her own! LOL!

Alex is having a good time!


Even if the weather was a bit gloomy that day, good thing the party still went well and a lot of people made it to the party. We got there around 2:30PM and then the party was over before 6PM. We were so tired (especially Hubby) after the party that we went home immediately after dropping by at my in-laws' house.

We spent our Sunday afternoon at the mall. I bought some stuff for my friends' baby shower which will be at our place in two weeks. I had so much fun shopping for baby clothes and good thing some of the items were on sale!

I was itching on buying for baby #2 but I kept on thinking that she can still use some of Alex's baby stuff which she just used twice or thrice. All I need to buy are some basic essentials like the newborn clothes, mittens, socks, bib, wash cloth, and towels. I think that's it. Oh we also need a stroller for the little one since we gave away Alex's stroller. The sterilizer still works and my breast pump so I guess we are ok. :)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

2 Response to "A Fun Weekend"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 14, 2008 8:02 PM

    aw, sayang di ko makita pic.

    Kakaexcite nga naman mamili ng mga baby stuff...mabuti na lang di mo naipamigay ang mga gamit ni alex. :)

  2. Mich says:
    July 15, 2008 3:54 PM

    hi nona, thanks for the visit! onga di ko pa napamigay kse we are really planning for baby #2. hehe! :)