November Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Marie Claire Magazine
- The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follet (still have to finish this!)

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Quantum of Solace

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Baby Shower with CFC household
- My giving birth to Baby Andie!

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Flowers and Estrel's cake from Hubby. (thanks sweetie!)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Headache and Back Pain

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Girls night out with YFC friends
- Movie and dinner date with Hubby
- Hubby attended the CFC's Chapter Christmas Party

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Masas
- Pepato
- Peri-peri Grill house

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- check out my other blog for my latest loots I got through online shopping. :D

What were this month's disappointments?
- Nothing in particular

What were my accomplishments this month?
- I finally gave birth to Baby Andie and it took only 7 hours of labor in the hospital

1 Response to "November Monthly Roundup"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 22, 2008 8:46 AM

    How's the food in Pepato? I haven't been but I really want to try it. Hubby and I both love Cibo! Is the food affordable or over-priced?