It's me, Baby Ae!

IMG_9396
Baby A lost 1 kilo last month so she is a bit thin now. Can you still recognize her? She has grown though and walks very fast now. Yes, she walks on her own now. I can't believe that she will be 1 year and 2 months in 6 days. She says "Mama" and "Baba" all the time and calls everybody "Mama". Unfortunately she still doesn't have hair that I feel like giving her a hair loss treatment already. LOL! She eats in small amounts but good thing she still drinks a lot of milk especially when asleep. She still doesn't sleep through the night though and cries when she wakes up. It happens EVERY night. Bad dreams perhaps? I have no idea. She loves her Ate so much that when her Ate tries to make her laugh, she laughs as if Ate is her idol. (*grin*) Ate A and Baby A are now fighting over toys. Is this the start of an unending headaches of quarrels? Ugh!!

2 Response to "It's me, Baby Ae!"

  1. jody says:
    January 17, 2010 2:06 AM

    I love the shot! cute!

  2. Mich says:
    January 17, 2010 11:26 PM

    Thank you Tita Jody! :)