Exploring Marina Bay on our Last Day in Singapore

We were hesitant in pushing through our plan of going to the Marina Bay area. But my Mom was persistent telling us that it is a must to see that place. She was right. It turned out, this is our most favorite place in Singapore. The structures were amazing.

IMG_5793


IMG_5802


IMG_5806


IMG_5842


Half a day is not enough to explore this part of Singapore. I fell in love with this place. I was even thinking of giving up what I got here at home and look for a couple of sales jobs there so I can stay there for good. Work in one of the successful countries in Asia. I think that would be possible since my brother is already there. But will have to consult Hubby about it.

IMG_5844


When I go back to Singapore, I will definitely explore Marina Bay area again and hopefully we get to visit it at night.

2 Response to "Exploring Marina Bay on our Last Day in Singapore"

  1. abie says:
    February 04, 2011 5:06 PM

    Parang ang ganda nga dyan sa MBS. sana makabalik kmi SG. mukhang super fun ng vacation nyo

  2. Mich says:
    February 05, 2011 6:29 PM

    Yes sis, and mas maganda daw sa gabi. Wala lang talga kmeng time hopefully kme din makabalik. Hihihi...