I'm a simple person who loves food and coffee, and recently appreciates desserts (thanks to Hubby!?). I'm a full-time wife, stay-at-home MOM, and a full-time web developer. Impossible!? Naaah... Just check out my blog.
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Prized (Book 2 of Birthmarked Series) by Caragh M. O'Brien
- Promised (Book 3 of Birthmarked Series) by Caragh M. O'Brien
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Morighan (A Novella) by Mary E. Pearson
- The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson ♥♥♥
- Happy Again (a Novella) by Jennifer E. Smith (super loved this short sequel!)
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Train to Busan
- Once Upon a Time Season 4
- Captain America: Civil War
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- MY Birthday
- Mom's Birthday
- Family Day for BIL's birthday
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- I had a couple of headaches due to sinusitis but other than that, the whole family this month was fine. Thank God!
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Met up with my Mom and brother in Beijing, China to celebrate my Mom's birthday
- Went to my Annika's 7th birthday party
- Met up with College friends to celebrate our birthdays
- Met up with Higschool friends to celebrate our birthdays
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- UCC for Coffee and Drinks
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I bought a pair of earrings made of Jade ♥
What have you learned this month?
- From the Daily Reflection today: "The fast-paced world we live in today often tells us to plan our lives around making money, achieving success, becoming famous, etc. The world also encourages us to follow all our desires and believes that, if we follow what we want, we will be happy.
We go to church every Sunday to attend Mass and even pray but we must not forget that many of the things around us can take us far away from God. The readings from the prophet Job reminds us to allow God to do His will in our lives. We are invited to trust in God’s wisdom above our own. Man, no matter what he has achieved in his life, cannot surpass the wisdom of God so he must bow down before the all-knowing and all-seeing God of goodness and light.
In today’s world of the internet and almost immediate communication and sharing of ideas, Jesus invites us to share the Good News with others. We have the opportunity to share the Good News of our Lord at home, in the workplace, in the university, etc. to everyone – family, friends, strangers and even non-Christians.
Though many may not be receptive to our good intentions, we must not lose heart because it is not us they reject but the Lord himself. We let God judge them for their refusal to believe. On our part, we must stay firm and do our duty as workers in the Lord’s vineyard. Then at harvest time, we will reap the fruits of our labor. "
1. Happy Weekend with friends and family
3. Long Breakfasts
4. Homemade Hot Chocolate ♥
5. Bonding with College and Highschool Friends
6. Capsule Wardrobe
7. Christmas Season is almost here!
8. Travel Plans
9. Blogging and Capturing Memories
10. Movie Time with the Family
To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.
For our flight back to Manila, we went to Changi International Airport. Since we took TigerAirways, we went to Terminal 1. It was our first time so we were so happy to explore this part of the airport!
And look, we even had time for coffee...
Thanks for the wonderful memories, Singapore. Bye, for now!
This is what I've been thinking about a lot lately. This saying because I've noticed that people nowadays, particularly the kids don't like doing the hard work. I've been raised differently though. My parents made sure that my brothers, sister and I value hard work. We would study hard, study as much as we could to pass our exams, have good grades and finish school. My parents made sure that we understand that without hard work, success won't be possible.
This is also true to achieving your goals. Without hard work, you won't be able to reach your goals. That is what happened to the company who developed the most interesting game to date, Wisdomantics. Guess what, they are celebrating their 10th anniversary today. YES, TODAY!
Woot! Woot! Congratulations Wisdomantics for reaching the 10 year milestone!
I've been told that it started with a vision. It was a beautiful vision, that is. Then it eventually became a reality. Although there had been several challenges, roadblocks, and revisions along the way, the maker still pursued his dreams until the game fully manifested! And now 10 years in the industry! Wow! Pretty amazing, right?
And guess what? I'm pretty sure there are more in store for us gamers! So, hang in there and watch out for more updates about my favorite game soon! (*wink*)