What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Time & Again by Jack Finney
- Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- This is not a Test by Courtney Summers
- Currently Reading: The Geography of You and Me
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Once Upon a Time Series (Season 1)
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
- The Love Affair
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- MIL's birthday
- My early birthday celebration
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Thank God, we were all OK this month. A bit fuzzy with allergies but aside from that, we were healthy and strong!
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Fellowship with our Upper Household at a bar in Makati
- Preparing and planning parties
- Hubby and I watched two moview this month! Woot! Woot!
- Went to Leadership Trainings for the upcoming CLP
- Bodning with family during the long weekends
- Malling for us (twice this month!)
- Went to Anilao, Batangas for a quick getaway
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- 8 Cuts
- Oishi Ohsho (yummy and good japanese food!)
- Mann hann (I love their Buko Sherbet)
- Kichitoria of Tokyo
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I bought a couple of hand me down clothes (*wink*)
What have you learned this month?
- Patience is a VIRTUE.
- Everything happens for a reason. There is a reason, yes. All we have to do is wait for it. So with this be patient and wait for the right time.
I'm so loving Demi Lovato's new songs these days. Here's another one...
Happy SUNDAY, everyone!
Our Friday lunch out was quick and tasty.
Which simply means one thing - we weren't able to take photos of our food. HA! But the interiors of this small Japanese resto was too nice, so we took our photos inside.
This is a new discovery and it looks like we are going back there pretty soon.
Hubby and I started to appreciate Greek food ever since we tried Cyma. So whenever there's a new Greek resto along the corner, we would definitely try it. Here's a new one and it's called Greeka Kouzina.
And guess what, we've been trying this for a couple of times already and we would always love the food. ♥
The servings are huge too!
Would love to be again and hopefully we get to try their lamb!
1. Happy Long and Productive Weekend!
2. Once Upon a Time Marathon with kids
3. Wine & Popcorn
4. Divisoria Shopping
5. Starbucks' Breakfast
6. Cafe Latte
7. Leadership Training
9. Buco Pie. YUM!
10. Good health
To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.
I vowed to be healthy this year and so far I'm gearing towards that lifestyle!
I'm glad I discovered Green Pastures. ♥
And this salad is oh so perfect!
I would love to be back and hopefully that would be pretty, pretty soon!
Here's a nice thought to start off our Monday ...
* Photo grabbed from www.BeMoreWithLess.com
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song by Demi Lovato!
Have a good one, peeps!
A couple of months ago, Hubby and I re-visited Sonya's Garden for a quick massage.
The weather was perfect! We enjoyed it so much.
The massage was unforgettable too!
We will always go back to Sonya's Garden if not for the signature massage but for the healthy food of salad, pasta and tea. This is definitely my favorite place in Tagaytay!