I'm a simple person who loves food and coffee, and recently appreciates desserts (thanks to Hubby!?). I'm a full-time wife, stay-at-home MOM, and a full-time web developer. Impossible!? Naaah... Just check out my blog.
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- The Heir (Selection Series Book 4) by Kiera Cass
- Tempest by Julie Cross
- One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern
- Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
- Here's Looking at You by Mhairi McFarlane
- Currently Reading: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Currently Reading: The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- She's Dating a Gangster
- Maybe This Time
- Tinkerbell and Pirate Fairy
- You're My Boss
- Tinkerbell and the Neverbeast
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- First day of school!
- Rapha's Birthday
- Father's Day
- Our friend Dicky's 40th
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- A couple of allergies as the weather changed
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Japanese Dinner/Karaoke Night with our old Household
- Watched the LiveLoud concert
- Father's Day
- Family Day
- Went to Dicky's 40th Birthday party!
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Japanese food
- Ate thrice at Pancake House this month, our comfort food (wow!)
- Apartment 1B
- Gloria Maris
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I'm planning to purchase a pair of sandals (*wink*)
What have you learned this month?
- I learned how much I'm blessed to be in a community where I gained a lot of friends and a support group. ♥♥♥
- Do NOT focus on the negatives. Focus on WHAT YOU WANT.
- God is good. Very, very, very good! #blessed and #thankful
1. Online tasks
2. Friends who are with us for years! ♥
3. Unexpected blessings. Thank you Lord!
4. Kids adjusting well in the new SY
5. Happy weekend with family
6. Father's Day breakfast date
8. Estrel's Caramel Cake
10. Dunkin Donuts' Muffin
To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.