Sigh... my birthday month is over, but it only means one thing - Christmas is almost here.
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Just One Night (novella) by Gayle Forman
- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Adultery by Paulo Coelho
- The Maze Runner series, The Maze Runner Missing Files by James Dashner
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- The Giver
- The Prince and Me
- The Maze Runner movie
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- MY birthday
- Triple birthday celebration with our CFC friends
- Gradeschool Family Day
- Boodle fight for double celebration of my birthday and Kuya Mike's
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- I am thankful that I was able to manage my allergies this month
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Took a leave from work during my birthday to renew my license, heard mass, ate ramen and had my eyebrows fixed (*wink*)
- Had simple dinner (Chinese) with the family at night
- Dinner with Dad. He's here!
- Get together with CFC friends to celebrate Steph's, mine and Reg's birthday
- Went to the kids' school for the family day!
- Went to a recollection in preparation for a Confirmation (I'm a Ninang!)
- Households :)
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Ramen in Robinson's Galleria
- CYMA for dinner date with the Hubby (thanks hon!)
- Mesa for a quick lunch after the recollection
- Gostoso Kapitolyo for dinner
- Boodle Fight! (we brought Pixie's and BBQ)
- McDonald's Sausage Mc Muffin
- Mad Mark's
- California Pizza Kitchen's chicken BBQ salad and The Works! pizza
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I bought a couple of personalized stuff for Christmas gifts
What have you learned this month?
- The recollection was really good for me. Here's the giveaway.
- I've had a couple of down days this month (especially towards the end of the month), probably hormones, probably stress but I felt like giving up and thanks to this article, I came across this message...
I’m living right from the middle of all the questions. I don’t know that I’ll ever not be. What I do know is that His answers are greater and more abundant than the questions and His heart for me is a well of love deeper than I know."
- We don't have much of a choice but just hang in there and everything will fall into place. As long as you are hanging on to God, you are going to be ok, eventually. After all, if you are not ok, it's not yet over.
My birthday month was definitely fun! Sooooo, hello now October!