Rainy days are here ...

It's been raining so hard since last night so I've decided not to go to work (this is my last week since I've resigned from work already!) This means...time alone with Baby Alex and I can get to eat chocolates!! (BAD!)

I can't wait for my new job ... working from home. I still can't believe how I got this wonderful job (wonderful because I can get to work at the same time take care of baby Alex...).

Haaaaay, no more (very) early morning wake-up time! No more travel for 2hours! No more coffee! No more stress! (well, that's more of a HOPE!)

But this also means that, time should be managed well. I should be able to do things at the same time -- work and alex! Don't have an excuse not to wake up at night (because I'm just at home the whole day!). I may get bored (since I'm the type of person who can't stand being at home all the time).

There are pros and cons of this kind of setup. Hmmmm...but I know GOD will make a way for this to work. I'm very sure!

1 Response to "Rainy days are here ..."

  1. Maria Magcauaus says:
    October 04, 2018 8:11 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.