Having Fun on our First Day in La Luz

We were supposed to have our family getaway last January as our anniversary celebration but I didn't think that I was ready considering that Andie was only 2 months old. So we decided to move it at the end of February so it can also serve as our Valentine's/Early Summer/Alex 3rd birthday celebration. We were lucky that when we decided to book La Luz, there were still available cottages for us.

I've been to La Luz in Laiya, Batangas for several times already and I'm always happy with how our trip there would turned out. Since Alex started to love the beach September last year, we were pretty sure that she would also love Batangas.

There were a lot of changes in the resort after a few years (probably 5 - 6 years ago). I liked it that all the cottages now don't look like nipa huts anymore. They also have WI-FI, which made me check my emails and was even able to purchase some New York Yankees tickets for my cousin in New Jersey. It was hassle-free!

The food has improved too. I loved how they setup the dining area every dinner time. It looks cozy and romantic. The place was huge now. They have a lot of cabanas too where you can just lounge all day. Andie loved staying in the cabanas, she fell asleep immediately.

Anyway, I will give you more details of our getaway on my travel blog hopefully this week. Watch out for it.

Here are some of our photos on our first day in La Luz Beach Resort. Click on the photos for the bigger version. ;)

IMG_5097 2 IMG_5096 2 IMG_5146 2

IMG_5104 2 IMG_5111 2

IMG_5108 IMG_5149 2 IMG_5154 2

IMG_5158 2 IMG_5164 2

2 Response to "Having Fun on our First Day in La Luz"

  1. Jacqui says:
    March 03, 2009 7:47 PM

    hi mich,

    uyy...na miss ko din la luz! mga two years na ako di nakapunta dyan. nagbago na ba rates din? how much na buffet?

    may bago din daw dyan, virgin near la luz...kita mo iyon? :)

    btw, sent email re summer outing mbaps, pls check. :)

  2. Unknown says:
    March 03, 2009 11:21 PM

    sa tagal ko ng di nakakadalaw dito, napansin ko lang na dalaga na pala ang princess mo...

    haaayyy...ang sarap yatang magtampisaw diyan sistah...