I'm Still Here!

I know I haven't updated this blog for days now. I've been busy. It's not about the online life insurance that I've been working on the past weeks.

After our HK trip, I had a revelation and fortunately everything fell into place after my Dad arrived. So now, I'm on a business trip and hopefully everything will push through. I have been waiting for an opportunity for 2 months (since December) and I HOPE and PRAY that this is the opportunity that God has in stored for me. (*crossing fingers*)

I knew all along that God will always provide and that He will do whatever it takes to make you happy. But sometimes, it's just hard to believe it if you are currently challenged by trials.

So I pray that everything will continue to fall into place and that in no time I will be busy again working. (*wink*)

3 Response to "I'm Still Here!"

  1. Eper says:
    February 25, 2010 9:22 AM

    Good luck on your business venture and God bless!

  2. Mich says:
    February 27, 2010 6:58 PM

    Thanks Eper! ;)

  3. jody says:
    March 02, 2010 10:03 PM

    New business venture? Wow! Goodluck. Looking forward to hear more about it!