Look at Her!

Andie that is!

IMG_1959

IMG_1960

IMG_1962


Andie is becoming a darling these days. She is posing like her Ate. Giggles like there is no tomorrow. And smiles like an angel. I know I'm exagerating but I'm her Mama after all. (*grin*)

She is now 1 year and 4 months. But for me, she is still a baby. She has lessen her solids in-take though because her two molars are coming out. Good thing she is not fussy. What a brave baby! She loves to run these days and plays with her Ate. All the while I thought that it would take years for both of them to start playing together but I guess I was wrong. Since the Ate plays different kinds of games, Andie would really enjoy playing with her. This morning I saw them playing under an umbrella. They were pretending to be traveling and gives some roadside assistance to the passersby. I know, what a weird game! The Ate invents different kinds of games. She would sing and dance by herself which makes Andie do the same.

I hope they would be like that in the next few years. Bestfriends for life. Even if they grab each other's toys (well particularly Andie grabbing Ate's toys), I hope and pray that they would support each other no matter what.

6 Response to "Look at Her!"

  1. Kaje says:
    March 27, 2010 1:15 AM

    cutie naman, onesie na naging top na lang hahaha look at that tummy :D

  2. Len says:
    March 27, 2010 10:01 AM

    wiwit! model na model si andie sa mga poses nya ah... yummy baby :)

  3. Mich says:
    March 27, 2010 12:12 PM

    @kaje - haha, kasya pa din so far kaya pinapasuot ko pa din LOL

    @len - thanks sis. sana nga maging mowdel talga hahaha

  4. Eds says:
    March 29, 2010 11:15 AM

    Awww! so cute sis.. I want a baby girl! hehehe :)

  5. Litzie says:
    March 29, 2010 12:38 PM

    si dustin ganyan din eh, onsies nya, naging top na lang pangbahay. lol

  6. Mich says:
    April 05, 2010 9:27 AM

    @eds - gawa na ng baby girl sis! LOL

    @litzie - para tipid diba, at least nagagamit pa yung onesies. LOL