Thinking of Going Back to the Gym

It's been weeks now since I started thinking of going to the gym. I badly need an exercise routine and since I was too busy with the kids, work and more, I keep on forgetting my need to do exercises at least thrice a week. That's why when I discovered GymShorts.com, I can't help but look at their items. They have gym shorts, reisport grips and other clothes and accessories for baseball, basketball, cheerleading and gymnastics. I've read that they even have items for PE classes, pre-school items, track and field and volleyball. I told you, they really got tons of stuff! It looks like their items are of good quality. It helps that their website is easy to use, I can even shop by price. These type of items are not a necessity so I have to check the price before purchasing.

Since they have stuff for the kids too, I'm thinking of getting for them too. If ever I will order stuff and go back to the gym, I will get stuff for the kids and the Hubby too. I'm hoping that we will do this activity as a family bonding. We all lack exercise and movements these past few days and planning to do this activity would improve our health in a major way.

I've been posting about being healthy for the past few months now and I really aim to lessen our cholesterol levels this year. I want to be stronger too and avoid getting sick almost every month. I hope I will continue to be healthy for the rest of the year and the years to come.

1 Response to "Thinking of Going Back to the Gym"

  1. Mathias says:
    October 02, 2012 9:16 PM

    Doing activities with your family is beneficial in so many ways. Exercising with them not only tightens the bond between you, but it also makes you all fit and aware of your health. Enroll in a gym that also offers sports training like basketball, swimming, and tennis. Your kids might love those.


    Mathias Michelakis