It's ChaTime!

I've always love the distinct taste of milk tea, ever since I had Nai Cha from chowking. I know not most people like the taste. Hubby is one of those people. He just didn't get the combination of milk and tea in one drink.

I discovered Serenitea a few months ago and so far I'm so loving it! When I read that ChaTime opened a branch near our place, I was ecstatic! I just have to try it! And so we did, a couple of weekends ago...

IMG_1628


Too bad, pearls were not part of the drink and you have to pay for it. I didn't know so I wasn't able to order, which made my drink a little odd. I ordered Roasted Milk Tea which I found it just ok. The milky taste of the drink was very powerful, I couldn't barely taste the tea.

Oh well, I will give this a chance and order their best seller hopefully next time.

3 Response to "It's ChaTime!"

  1. selle says:
    October 05, 2011 7:59 AM

    Chatime is my favorite among all the milk tea places in town! Taro Red bean with pearls, yum!

  2. Mich says:
    October 05, 2011 8:49 AM

    Hi Selle, will give this another try hopefully soon. :)

  3. Mich says:
    October 05, 2011 8:49 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.