A Private Tutor for the Kids?

We are so happy, we found out last week that our little girl got two awards for the first trimester - One for deportment merit award and the other for academic merit award. Wuhoo! So proud of her! Praise God.

Hubby and I were the only ones who would teach her lessons from day 1 and we really didn't expect her to get those awards. But now that our baby girl is also having assignments everyday, we are thinking of getting a private tutor who are similar to the tutors at englewood tutors. I love that these tutors are very professional, the company actually offers this type of services to those who need it. Parents who are busy with work and would want to spend quality time with their kids when they get home are usually the ones who will be interested in this type of services. Parents like us who would rather play and bond after work than work with our kids with their assignments.

There are more details available online. You can check their Facebook account for TutorSpree updates. I love that they are available online so I can review all the features of the company when I get free time. I hope we get to decide soon so they could start working with my little girl as soon as possible!

1 Response to "A Private Tutor for the Kids?"

  1. Unknown says:
    November 05, 2012 2:45 PM

    I am really thankful to the author of this post for making this lovely
    and informative article live here for us. We really appreciate ur effort. Keep up the good work. . . .

    private tutor birmingham