November 2018 Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Airports, Exes, and Other Things I'm Over by Shani Petroff
- The Unexpected Wedding Guest by Aimee Carson
- The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst
- Throught the Never by Melissa E. Hurst
- Alternity by Mari Mancusi
- Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik
- Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead


What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Christmas Movies from Netflix

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Our little girl's birthday!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- I am thankful that I didn't have much allergies / headaches migraines this month

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Bible Study
- Our little girl's birthday

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Pancake House!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- Some tops from Online Shopping (*grin*)

What have you learned this month?
- God loves us, no matter what! ♥

1 Response to "November 2018 Monthly Roundup"

  1. Charles Williams says:
    December 31, 2018 12:08 PM

    I am obliged to you for sharing this piece of information here and updating us with your resourceful guidance. Hope this might benefit many learners. Keep sharing this gainful articles and continue updating us.
    Book Online bus tickets from Redbus .