Purpose and Acceptance

Well, after one household/prayer meeting, a trip to the salon for a pedi, a 50th wedding anniversay of a relative at the Pen, a night out with CFC household watching bloomfields, and a long talk with Hubby, I finally came up with something.

Purpose and Acceptance.

First, I realized that I'm too busy lately that I haven't really thought of my purpose and if I'm fulfilling it. Things that cross my mind are: my purpose as a daughter of God, as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter of my parents, as a sister and brother, etc... But of course, which of these are my priorities? And I've read that I shouldn't neglect myself too!

Second, Acceptance. After a long talk with Hubby, he let me realized that maybe somehow I haven't accepted the events or even challenges that I usually face in my life. And this is the first step that I have to do so I could embrace life more and live my life to the fullest. And he was right!

Thank God for these realizations which actually eye openers for me. Realizations that made me thank God more. Realizations that made me appreciate Him more for always, always leading me to the right path.

.:.


"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. Know a good thing when you see it and don't let it slip away. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it's worth it." - Anonymous

.:.


If I wake up one day to have something in my life, it would be this:

Worry Free
Worry Free!

5 Response to "Purpose and Acceptance"

  1. Ers says:
    January 26, 2007 6:45 AM

    Good on you, Mich. I am so happy for the realizations that you had and for getting over the doubts. Praise God!

    Keep it up!

  2. dangkin says:
    January 27, 2007 4:45 AM

    :) live life one day at a time.. and love yourself first before loving others... glad you're back to the real world! (:

  3. Anonymous Says:
    January 27, 2007 8:14 AM

    ei! youre from cfc? me too! central chapter ako. been a member for 7 years na. lie low nga lang kami this year, pero we do intend to be active again when our kids are easier to handle.

  4. selle says:
    January 28, 2007 5:29 AM

    wow mich, im so happy for you! there'll still be bumps ahead but why worry when we have HIM, our family and friends by our side?

  5. Liza on Maui says:
    January 29, 2007 2:43 PM

    hello, I'm also a Filipina blogger (and Christian too) and I'm not sure how I landed here on your blog tonight. But anyway, I highly recommend the book "Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. I'm not sure if you've read that already but it's a good book. God bless you.