Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!

Well, it's been 2 years!

I still can't believe it!

The memory of January 30, 2005 was still fresh. I could still feel the happiness and the overwhelming feeling. I could still remember our friends and guests who were so happy for us and celebrated that special day with us. I could still remember myself walking down the aisle with a perfect dress at a perfect Church meeting my perfect husband...

Yeah, it's been two years. And the "perfect" husband don't look that "perfect" anymore with a bulging belly. I myself is no longer slim (not to mention wrinkles under my eyes!!).

Yes, things have changed. Both of us have changed. But I could say that I love him more now. I have appreciated him more as a husband who REALLY listens to my worries, who supports me in all of my dreams, who is willing to work and provide for the family, and who is just there when I needed him.

And most of all, I love him for being a great Daddyo to our little Alex!

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie....

For my next post, Our Second Honeymoon at Sonya's Bed & Breakfast in Tagaytay. :D

6 Response to "Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!"

  1. Ers says:
    February 06, 2007 8:42 AM

    happy anniversary to both of you! wishing you more blissful married life.

    cant wait to read the post of your 2nd HM and the pix. ;))

  2. Anonymous Says:
    February 07, 2007 8:06 AM

    wow, ang sweet naman. happy anniv sa inyo :)

  3. selle says:
    February 07, 2007 9:53 AM

    hi mich! congrats on you 2nd year anniversary! looking forward for the next millions and millions of years!Ü

  4. JO says:
    February 07, 2007 11:55 AM

    happy anniversary!!! cheers to more fruitful anniversaries to come!

  5. Mich says:
    February 09, 2007 5:04 PM

    @princess of CJ - thanks! sige, will post that soon.

    @cess - thanks, thanks!

    @selle - thanks! kayo din, happy anniv! san ang date nyo? :)

    @jo - thanks, Jo! :)

  6. dangkin says:
    February 11, 2007 5:44 PM

    cheers to the good life! :) can't wait for the next "kwento"..nosy-nosy..;)