March Monthly Roundup

I couldn't believe it! It's the end of the month again! Time flies so fast! Anyway, here's my monthly (March) roundup.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Small Miracles 2
- Just started reading the "At-home Motherhood" by Cindy Tolliver. I like it, I can really relate to some of the stories. I hope I get to learn more from this book.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- 300

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- It was Alex's first birthday and we celebrated it twice!
- Migoy Aurellado's 7th birthday at Loyola
- Macky & Anami's Wedding (Woohooo!)

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- We gave Migoy a pokemon toy. :)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Headache and Backache

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- With my family : we went to EK!
- Hubby and I went out on a date - had dinner and watched 300
- My cousin Cheryl and Hubby with Marcelo visited Manila (they are from LA). We had dinner with them right before they left.
- Our CFC household had fellowship in the middle of March. Girls get to drink and the guys get to try Speedzone. Hubby loved it so much!
- We also spent the Monthly Family Day with the Magbags
- We get to meet Mage's (S2B) Hubby!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Arya (Persian food), we loved it!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We bought our own digicam (Olympus). Finally!
- I bought havaianas for myself and Alex. :D

What were this month's disappointments?
- None. Praise GOD. :)

What were my accomplishments this month?
- I was able to finish Alex first album! Woohoo! Will post about it next time.
- Househelp arrived 2nd week of March. :D

4 Response to "March Monthly Roundup"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    April 02, 2007 7:12 PM

    March certainly seemed to be filled with a lot of things for you...and quite a few birthdays as well...and hey i'd also like you to visit my blog on Birthday Wishes sometime and check out some of the cool stuff i've posted there!!!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    April 03, 2007 4:28 PM

    where did you get the motherhood book? how much is it?

  3. dangkin says:
    April 06, 2007 1:33 PM

    hey mich!
    just wondering where is speedzone located? meron bang go carts dun? i can ride go carts all day long e..he.he.he.

  4. Mich says:
    April 09, 2007 3:50 PM

    @robertswayze - hey, thanks for dropping by. Will check out your blog too! :)

    @lady cess - i got the book from "Books for Less" in SM Hypermart, Ortigas. Around p250 sya. Maganda kse may exercises, etc...It will make you really think. Balitaan kita kapag natapos ko na. :)

    @dangkin - hi dangkin! speedzone is located at "The Fort". Malapit sa "Market, Market".