It's time to go to EK!

I noticed lately that I couldn't find the energy to blog or even scrap. Is it because of the 2 long weeks without househelp (thank God, she has arrived last Tues and everything's back to normal somehow) or probably the super hot weather that I just couldn't stay in one place for a long time?

Anyway, Hubby and I went out last Friday (since our usual household was moved to Wednesday) to watch 300. We haven't watched a movie since Superman Returns. LOL! I missed watching movie. Before when I was in highschool (or that was college!?), I used to watch a movie by myself. :)

All along I thought the movie was "modern". Until I saw the movie poster at the theater. Haay, it's just goes to show that I NEED to go out MORE! waheehehe!

Anyway, I liked the movie. Hubby was even surprised that I suggested it. And our conversation was like this:

Hubby: Are you sure you want to watch 300? It's not your kind of movie.
ME: Hey, I liked TROY.
Hubby: It was Brad Pitt.
ME: I never liked Brad Pitt.
Hubby: Really??
ME: Yeah.
Hubby: Diba, Brad Pitt is cute! And has a great body?
ME: naaaaah....

LOL! Hubby is so cute!

..:..


Last Saturday, it was my sister's family day at work. It was held at Enchanted Kingdom (EK)! We had a blast! We got there around 2pm, (boy, it was hot!) and we left EK around 10pm. Haha! I know, i know, sinulit talga. :)

Welcome to Enchanted Kingdom!
It was hot!

Carousel
We had fun at the carousel!

Hello!
Smile!

I love it here!
My Mom couldn't live without an umbrella! :)

Us!
Alex loves the chu-chu ride!

with the Rhino
A Big Rhino!

the wishing well
at the wishing well..

with Mommyo and Kuya Rap
Overlooking the ride that I was so scared of suddenly...

Riding the CarCar
Alex got a free ride! Thanks Manong. :)

at the 4D theatre
I love this 4d Theater! Sulit ang p40!

Rio Grande Rapids!
Get Super wet at the Rio Grande Rapids

The Magic Stays with You
The Magic Stays with You :)


Well, it was a tiring but fun day! Although until now, I'm still wondering why I just couldn't make myself ride the "Space Shuttle". I remember when I was 18 (i know that was years ago!), my friend (norin) and I had that ride twice! And there were only the 2 of us in the whole ride! We tried the front and back. But now, seeing it just makes me wanna run...mwehehehe! Haaaay, those were the days (when you were not scared of anything!). (*sigh*)

More pictures here.

6 Response to "It's time to go to EK!"

  1. Pacs Pacunayen says:
    March 27, 2007 11:20 PM

    want to go to EK too! Unfortunately, I don't have the resources, aka money, right now. Beach naman daw. :)

  2. Unknown says:
    March 28, 2007 7:05 AM

    di yata ako makakapunta sa movie theater mag isa...nakakatakot...hehehe...
    parang korean din pala ang mom mo, di makakaalis ng walang umbrella...

  3. Anonymous Says:
    March 28, 2007 10:44 AM

    hahah Mich ako rin.. lakas lakas ng loob ko sumakay sa space shuttle nung mga 19-20 ako.. tapos pangarap ko sumakay sa pamatay na 360 degrees na roller coaster sa disney.. pero nung andun na kami, hindi ko kaya.. natakot ako! hahahha bakit nagbabago? noh?

  4. JO says:
    March 28, 2007 11:29 AM

    when i go to theme park, sinusulit ko din... from opening to closing ako madalas.

    sounds like you had lots of fun!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    April 03, 2007 4:31 PM

    it's been more than a decade since i last visited ek. puro kami plano pero di natutuloy, hehehe. pero with your pics baka ganahan na kami, sure would love to try the 4d.

  6. Mich says:
    April 09, 2007 3:53 PM

    @pacs - oo nga, nag-increase na kse ang EK. Buti na lang free ang entrance namin. hehe!

    @idealpinkrose - ganon din pala ang Koreans? Mainit siguro sa Koreak kapag summer...

    @amore - ewan ko nga ba bakit nawala na yung lakas ng loob ko noon. LOL!

    @jo - para sulit talga ang entrance fee diba? hehehe.

    @lady cess - magugustuhan ng mga kids ang EK. daming rides for kids. :)