All our Bags are Packed...



...And were ready to go... To the hospital that is! LOL!

But wait! Not yet! I had my 38th week checkup yesterday after work and found out that my cervix is already open at 1CM. Oh well, at least it has improved a bit compared to last week that it was still closed. My contractions were not that strong though so my OB is already thinking that she might induced me again on my 41st week. Just like what happened with my first pregnancy. So I guess the day would on the 29th!

Hubby and I are getting anxious and excited because we will never know when would that big day be! For now, I'm still working and my last day at work will be on the 26th. We are even researching on some diet pills already such as Hydroxycut hardcore so I could drink it as soon as I give birth or probably as soon as I'm done with breastfeeding which I assume (and hope) that would be months from now. Or hopefully a year I guess.

Alex is also getting excited!

Especially now that we told her that her baby sister will give her a gift when she comes out of Mama's tummy. The funny thing is that she guessed the gift right after buying it at Toy Kingdom! Hubby and i couldn't believed it! We thought she didn't mind us buying the gift in front of her. We even had it gift wrapped in front of her too! Little did we know that she remembered us buying it and even ASSUMED that it was for her. LOL!

My, she really is not a baby anymore. :(

Oh, the photo above was taken yesterday. She was in the mood for picture taking that she even agreed for me take her photo a few times. :) She just loves bags and these two bags are her favorite bags as of the moment. Thanks to Tito Dandy for the bags which he brought from Macau last March. :D

Happy Friday everyone!

7 Response to "All our Bags are Packed..."

  1. Len says:
    November 14, 2008 11:21 AM

    hala, bag lover si alex... next time she would request baka LV na pabili, heheh!

    mich baka maging ka-birthday ni 2nd baby mo si bonifacio :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 14, 2008 6:09 PM

    mich, if 29 ka manganak, mauuna pa ko sayo!!! atat si jon that we talked to my ob na kanina if ever di pa ko mag labor pa induce nako on the 25th or 26th!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 16, 2008 1:14 PM

    hi sis! goodluck .. malapit na tlaga noh.. shacks parang kailan lang cnabi mong preggy ka na , now manganganak ka na!
    ahahah

  4. Anonymous Says:
    November 17, 2008 9:36 AM

    She's a cutie! I think she's going to be a sweet sister! Ano di ka pa ba nanganganak? Text mo kami ha!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    November 17, 2008 11:22 AM

    oo nga text mo kami ha. manganganak ka na di pa ko nabubuntis uli. hahaha.

    cute ni alex, bag lover pala sya. btw, may name na ba new baby girl?

  6. Mich says:
    November 17, 2008 12:30 PM

    @arlene - naku sis, kinakabahan na nga si hubby kse dalawa na kme ni alex ang bag lover. hihihi...

    @jane - naku mauuna ka pa nga sa ken Jane! goodluck ! ;)

    @eds - lapit na nga sis, parang kelan lang ano? hehehe!

    @jody - yeah, i'll let you know guys hehehe! :D

  7. Gracie says:
    November 17, 2008 2:27 PM

    yey, lapit na! share agad ng pics ha! :)