I Found "The ONE"!


Well, I found the right bag that is. LOL!

After researching and window shopping for months now, I finally found the bag that I wanted. Actually I didn't have something in mind but I know that when I see "the right bag" I would know.

So yesterday, while checking out some small business for sale and then window shopping on the side at the mall, I found it. I had to think about it for a few minutes then Hubby offered to pay for it as his (early) Christmas gift. It must be my lucky day! :D

Thanks again sweetie, for the nice bag. (*grin*)

So there, I went home so happy. My window shopping turned out to be a success! What a nice way to start the weekend, right?

Have a nice weekend, everyone! (*wink*)

1 Response to "I Found "The ONE"!"

  1. Len says:
    November 08, 2008 4:55 PM

    aga ng Pasko ah! it's a nice arm candy, sis :)