A Preview.

of Andie's birthday party, that is!

andie016


I don't have the official photos yet. But some friends like Thea and Pef already uploaded through their FB accounts. The photo above is from here. A couple of shots by Guj Tungpalan of Redsheep Photography. So far, I love the first few photos! I can't wait to see more.

We had a blast at Andie's party. The party started late though. But it's ok since the program is not too long anyway so we still finished at 6 or 630PM (I think). I was stressed out before the party started but thanks to Apple, she made me relax a bit. LOL! Supplier ratings to follow, watch out for it in my Explore Manila blog.

To all those who came to the party, thank you so much! You made Andie's birthday a memorable one! ;)

More photos and stories SOON!

2 Response to "A Preview."

  1. Faye says:
    November 24, 2009 1:46 PM

    Pretty girls!! belated happy birthday Andie!:)

  2. Peppermint says:
    November 24, 2009 5:37 PM

    more pictures! since Sat night pa ako check ng check ng blog mo! =P