November Monthly Roundup

I can't believe it's the last day of November already. It feels like this month just started!

I can say this is most fun month we ever had this year. Check out our roundup.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Hunger Games

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Ang Tanging Pamilya (LOL!)
- Hopefully, we get to watch New Moon LATER!

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Andie's first birthday!
- Sam's 4th birthday
- Dom and Mateo's first birthday
- Mom's despedida

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Andie got lots of gifts from her party

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- My colds were bugging me for the whole month! :(

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Went to Tagaytay for a family getaway (we were able to eat at Bag O'Beans)
- Lots of fun birthday parties this month
- Had coffee with Farrah
- Dinner with Dad while he was here
- Dinner with highschool friends

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- We ate at Dampa Ortigas before Dad left
- Dinner at Secret Recipe

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- Started Christmas shopping this month

What were this month's disappointments?
- my colds - something that I should have my Doctor checked

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Andie had a fun party. I haven't prepared for the party that much but inspite of it, we still had fun and seems like the kids had fun too

2 Response to "November Monthly Roundup"

  1. Peppermint says:
    December 01, 2009 1:09 AM

    Despedida? Aalis na si Tita?

  2. Mich says:
    December 02, 2009 12:53 PM

    yes! alis na sya on the 6th!