My Lawyer Friends

I have friends who are lawyers and I noticed that they love their jobs very much. I think it's the time and effort that they put. It must be the dedication to help people. There is one Texas Truck Accident Attorney who really makes an effort to find help people in Texas when they are in great need. There's also a hip recall lawyer to people experiencing pain and swelling so severe. Since there was a recall made last August 26, 2010, a second hip replacement surgery became necessary if they are experiencing too much pain. This is where hip recall lawyers would come to the rescue. I salute all the lawyers with good intentions like my friends. They deserve a trophy for helping out and try to change the world.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

1 Response to "My Lawyer Friends"

  1. Peter Lee says:
    November 06, 2010 4:38 PM

    . I’ve read many posts on this Johnson & Johnson hip replacement recall and I personally think it’s a very sad episode. A hip replacement failure can mean serious injuries for the patient, aside from the revision surgery that the patient will very likely face. Patients should attempt to be very watchful for certain signs that their hip replacement device is failing. For example, swelling of the hip area, popping or clicking, pain on a regular or chronic basis, loosening or implant dislocation, and even fractures are all fairly good signs that the device is about to fail or has failed. It’s good to know that a new registry is now set up to track problems with hip and knee implants across the United States in light of the recent 90,000 recall cases from Johnson&Johnson.

    Hip Replacement Surgery Video