A Whole Day of Fun at Universal Studios Singapore

One of the highlights of our stay in Singapore was our trip to Universal Studios.

IMG_4975


We made sure we booked early so 3 months before our trip, we already booked our tickets online. Everyone warned me that there's going to be a lot of people in December, but I didn't expect that it would be this crowded...

IMG_4982
Looks like a market to me!


Lines were veeery long, it took us more than an hour to ride The Mummy Ride! But it sure was worth the long wait. We all had a blast at the ride.

IMG_5009
It was drizzling so I needed something to cover my head. LOL!


While we were lining up, the Lolo and the Lola took care of the kids and watched Water World.

IMG_5058


This one is not recommended for small kids though since there are going to be very loud shots during the show. Andie asked Lola to cover her ears. Poor Andie.

All of us tried the Shrek 4D which also took us almost an hour to line up.

IMG_5001


By this time, we we were already regretting that we didn't buy express pass! Good thing the weather was not too hot and we were all in a good mood.

IMG_5110


We had a late lunch at the Madagascar Cafe, which was the kids' favorite area (they had a blast at the carousel, they rode four or more times I think). The food was just ok and very spicy for the kids. I wished we ate at the diner instead.

IMG_5114
At the Madagscar Area


After my brothers, sister and Hubby lined up for an hour and 20 minutes at the Jurrasic Park ride (I had to beg off since the kids wanted to ride the carousel AGAIN), we left USS around 8 or 9PM but made sure we had a complete photo of this beautiful Christmas tree of Resorts World.

IMG_5126


What a fun day indeed! Before we ended the night, we went to Vivo City Mall for dinner at Marche. A treat from my brother (thanks again Dandok!). It was the most sumptious dinner I ever had in Singapore.

1 Response to "A Whole Day of Fun at Universal Studios Singapore"