Great Food + Beautiful Place at Ugu Bigyan's Pottery Workshop

Another place that is worth going back - Ugu Bigyan's Workshop. Again, I can't quite find the words to describe the place but all I can think of is that the place is so nice for photo opps! I've read a lot about this place and I'm glad we went there. It was definitely unforgettable!

We sent them a text message a week before our lunch (this is a must you see so they can prepare). They didn't ask for downpayment anymore which was surprising and made me love them more. Our reservation was hassle-free! We arrived on time around 12NN. The only thing I noticed is that when we arrived, we didn't know where to go and who to ask regarding our reservation. Everyone was just walking around exploring the place. So that was what we exactly did too. We had fun taking photos of ourselves, thanks to the tripod.

IMG_6915


IMG_6925


IMG_6930


IMG_6927 IMG_6929



Finally I asked the one assigned in the shop who to talk to regarding our lunch. They said that we had to wait for half an hour before they will serve our food. Good, since we wanted to explore the place more.

When the food arrived, we were both so excited (and hungry too!). It was served in batches, first the pako salad, then the appertizer that comes with mussels, calamares were then served, soup with shellfish, fried fish, and then the baby back ribs. It was a looot, I tell you. I even wanted to buy food storage if I could so I could bring some left overs home but well, I guess I couldn't do that in a middle of a province. Maybe next time when we get back, I'd be more prepared. We were so full but we couldn't passed on to the dessert.

IMG_6944


It was definitely an unforgettable lunch! The place was unforgettable too! I highly recommend this to friends who want to go out of town just to try good food. And hopefully I can bring my Mom here before she leaves again to the US.

2 Response to "Great Food + Beautiful Place at Ugu Bigyan's Pottery Workshop"

  1. Peppermint says:
    February 24, 2011 2:14 AM

    uy san to? i want!!! :)

  2. Mich says:
    February 24, 2011 8:09 AM

    sa Tiaong Quezon! Lapit lang 2 hours away, parang Tagaytay lang :)