Missing my (2nd) Pre-Pregnancy Weight

I don't know with other Moms out there, but for me, once I had Baby A, I couldn't get my pre-pregnancy weight anymore. Here's a photo right before I conceived Baby A.

1_868663328l


I definitely miss my (2nd) pre-pregnancy self. I actually got my weight back after giving birth to Ate A but not to Baby A. Since I'm heavier now, I'm more prone to diabetes these days. That's why I had to watch my weight very closely. Eat healthy and exercise. I know, I know, I've been writing about this for months now. I just have to remind myself all over again.

Another way to deal with my health - metoprolol. It's a medicine and a beta-blocker I discovered the other day. It will actually reduce the workload on the heart and what's good about it is that it helps the heart beat more regularly. I'm also going to recommend it to Hubby since it can be used to treat high blood pressure and helps to prevent chest pain. Other metoprolol uses include prevention of heart attack or helps prevent an additional heart attack from occurring. I discovered this online thanks to Healthline.com, a good resource of all stuff related to health. I love websites such as this! It is very informative and gives you all the details that you really need.

As for my weight, I've come to accept it now but inspite of this, I still vow to keep myself healthy and strong for the sake of Hubby, my kids and of course myself.

2 Response to "Missing my (2nd) Pre-Pregnancy Weight"

  1. Faye says:
    March 04, 2011 7:00 AM

    hindi ka naman tumaba ngayon sis eh :) sexy ka pa din :)

  2. Mich says:
    March 11, 2011 10:52 AM

    sana nga sis, yung tummy ko hindi ko na mapaliit eh :(