Thankful for a Great Weather on our Last Day in Cebu

I would say our last day in Cebu was my favorite day because I finally saw Mr. SUN! You see, aside from relaxation, another goal of this trip was to soak in the sun and get a tan. I've been too pale already, I needed to be sunkissed! But inspite of planning to wake up early, we still woke up past 9AM. We took our time anyway since our flight back to MNL was still at 7PM. After a light breakfast, off we went to the beach (again!)...



We took the opportunity to take more photos since we realized that it was already our last day.


Time flew by so quickly, we were done at the beach past 12 already. This is when we realized that we really wanted to go back to Shang Mactan and hopefully bring the kids too.

We packed our stuff and prepare to go. Since our flight was still at 7PM and Shang Mactan was only a few minutes away from the airport, we took our lunch outside the resort. Pizza and pasta at Michael Angelo's in front of Shang. The food was really good! After lunch we had coffee and cheesecake at the lobby to kill time. And then off we went to the airport.



Funny, 30 minutes before boarding time, we suddenly decided to have the half hour massage that we've been eyeing. Too bad, after 15 minutes of our much needed massage, we were already called for boarding! Oh well... Hopefully we can avail of the massage when we go back to Cebu.

A relaxing trip was definitely what I needed. Thanks to Hubby for letting me have this girl bonding trip and for taking good care of the kids while I was gone. It was fun to reminisce on our childhood days and to know a few stories about my Mom and Dad's past. (*wink*)

To my Mom, thanks for this wonderful treat! We all had fun and hopefully we can do this again next year!? HAHAHA!

1 Response to "Thankful for a Great Weather on our Last Day in Cebu"

  1. Faye says:
    March 18, 2011 6:17 AM

    woooot woot!!! ang sexy!:)