Childcare Services in Dublin

I've always wanted to go to Ireland. And one city that I really wanted to visit is Dublin. Now that I found out they have Montessori Schools, all the more I want to visit that beautiful city and would you believe consider even moving there. Having a good school is one of the important requirements that we consider living. Kids are the priority and their education too. I've read that they even have convenient locations for all working parents. Perfect, right?

The Preschool Dublin and Montessori Dublin are the things that I'm looking at since I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. My little girl started when she was 3. My baby girl is about to start now that she is 2 years and 5 months old. Both of them love school very much. Which is a good thing. I believe that it actually depends on the school environment. How they treat the kids, how they teach, the routines, and the guidelines. The happiness of every kid all depends on the school and the Teachers too. Just by reading at the Giraffe Childcare and Early Learning website, I can see that they deliver well and provides a good curriculum for their students. Now, the question is, is it feasible to move there? We'll see!

1 Response to "Childcare Services in Dublin"

  1. Arnold says:
    April 14, 2011 1:40 PM

    It is nice blogs.

    thanks
    http://www.wallpaperblogs.blogspot.com/