Dinner with the MBAPS

Because of the tight schedule over the weekend, I almost forget to post this!

I had dinner with a couple of MBAPS last Thursday and I would say, I had so much fun (as always)!


The "founder" of the group - Apols, arrived from Singapore so we met up at Chilli's for dinner. (Thanks again Apols for the treat!)

with the sexy Momma Joy

I'm so glad to see Jacqui, Kelly, Joy, and Apols. It was night full of chikahan and good food.

See you again soon, pretty and sexy ladies! (*wink*)


** Thanks Joy and Kelly for letting me grab these photos. **

2 Response to "Dinner with the MBAPS"

  1. Faye says:
    April 07, 2011 4:50 AM

    ang sexy mo sis!:) I hope ma meet din kita in the future :)

  2. Mich says:
    April 08, 2011 3:29 PM

    Hihi, thank you sis! Of course I will meet you kapag umuwi ka dito. Uwi na sis! :)