June 2011 Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Ken Follet's Hornet Flight
- Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
- Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Hubby and I watched "Book of Eli". It was a nice movie!
- The kids watched Antz, The Bug's Life, Tangled and Hannah Montana

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Father's Day
- Kevin and Kri's Wedding
- Cobi's 1st Birthday
- Jannah's 8th birthday
- Rap's 13th birthday

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Baby Stuff for Cobi and Meg
- Stuff for Hubby

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- We were healthy this month! Thank you Lord!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- We had dinner with Tita Letty and Kuya Ian at Crisostomo, Newport Mall
- We went to Mindanao to celebrate my cousin Kevin and Kri's wedding
- We tried the White Water Rafting advance course
- Dinner at Amadeo Restaurant
- Celebrated Jannah's 8th birthday
- Reunion with Ramos Clan, it was so much fun to see my Dad and relatives again!
- Shopped at MNG outlet, CDO and MNG Eastwood
- The kids had fun at Cobi's 1st birthday party!
- Had a massage and facial at NEO Day Spa, The Fort

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Crisostomo, Newport Mall
- Jo's Inato Manukan (of course!)
- Revisiting Amadeo Restaurant, Malaybalay City
- The Roadhouse Steakhouse

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- Shopped at MNG outlet and MNG Eastwood.

What were this month's disappointments?
- My 2-week Yaya left a few days before the school started.
- We had a very unfortunate incident at Club Manila East, Hubby's camera with lenses and iphone were stolen inside a locked hotel room. All of us were devastated. :(

What were my accomplishments this month?
- We are all coping up with our situation that we only have one help now. I'm sure God has plans and has reasons on why things are happening and not according to what I've planned. I just hope I get to understand His reason pretty soon.

1 Response to "June 2011 Monthly Roundup"

  1. selle says:
    July 27, 2011 12:58 PM

    hi mich! i missed your blog so im now back reading past entries! i am sorry to hear about your hubby's camera. incidentally, my hubby recently lost his too. :((

    i am back to blogging at http://soulfuleater.blogspot.com/ i hope to 'see' you there! hehe