Wednesday Happy Thoughts

I checked my calendar twice. I couldn't believed that it's already Thursday and I missed posting my Wednesday Happy Thoughts! WOW. Time really is flying by so fast! Here's my entry for this week. Better late than never!

Happiness is...

1. I got better from FLU after 2 days of rest
2. Judith McNaught's "Until You"
3. Shopping at Zara and MNG over the weekend
4. Lunch at Trattoria, Gourmet
5. Coffee!
6. Doritos' Taco
7. Jollibee's Palabok and Yum TLC
8. Got a new phone from the Hubby!
9. Online Window Shopping
10. Family :)

To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.

2 Response to "Wednesday Happy Thoughts"

  1. Peppermint says:
    July 10, 2011 6:49 PM

    may Judith McNaught na naman! :)

  2. Mich says:
    July 11, 2011 4:32 PM

    @Peppermint - Yez op korz! Yan ung pampabuhay ng dugo ko these days Ercs. LOL