The Hunger Games Movie

I'm soooo excited for this!


It will be released on March 23, 2012! I don't know if I would be able to sleep well while waiting for this! Curious on who the cast will be? Check it out and let me know what you think about them...

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen. She appeared in X-Men First Class as Mystique.


Liam Hensworth as Gale Hawthorne. He is quite popular and known as Miley Cyrus' ex boyfriend. He appeared in the movie, "The Last Song", "Knowing" and "Triangle".


Josh Hutcherson as Peeta. He starred in the movie, "Journey to the Center of the Earth", "American Splendor", and "The Kids are All Right".


I don't know about you but they were not the cast that I've imagined while I was reading the Hunger Games trilogy. But when I saw this photo, I just felt more excited...


Katniss and Peeta! Wooot! I'm definitely team Peeta here. (*grin*)

I really hope they can pull this off and hoping for a good movie after reading a very good book. Good luck to you guys! (*wink*)

3 Response to "The Hunger Games Movie"

  1. Nyree says:
    August 19, 2011 12:06 PM

    Oh wow! This is so exciting!!! Thank you for posting an update! Now I want to read the books again. Probably after reading nalang Christopher Pike's "Last Vampire" series (Thirst).

  2. Mich says:
    August 19, 2011 2:49 PM

    @Nyree - so exciting nga sis! I can't wait for the movie :)

  3. Peppermint says:
    August 23, 2011 5:32 PM

    binata na si Josh Hutcherson ha...shucks di ko alam kung ano tong movie na to!!! Book ba to?