Happy Birthday to Me!


I realized that this is the first time I posted about my birthday. The first time I greeted myself in my blog. Hahaha! I must be getting old! But anyway, since my blog is still a journal to keep memories, I might as well greet myself and post updates about how I'm doing (but, I'm definitely not posting my age!).

The year 2010 - 2011 went by like a blur! I can clearly remember my last birthday and I couldn't believed that it's been a year already. I remember Hubby and I went to BOHOL to celebrate my birthday there. We both had a great time and wanted to go back with the kids hopefully in the next few years OR should I say, if the budget permits.

This year, Hubby and I (together with the kids) went to Cebu with our friends. It was our (Hubby and My) birthday trip this year. It was all worth it! You see, I make it a point to treat ourselves when it's our birthday. It's one way of making ourselves feel special and loved. (*grin*)

Hopefully we get to travel again next year whether to celebrate the kid's or our birthdays. I also wish that God will continue to be faithful in His promises. To always provide and bless us with LOVE and JOY and PROTECTION for the whole family. They make me feel complete, makes me feel very blessed to have them. My family is His greatest GIFT above all. Thank you Lord for the gift of my family.

2 Response to "Happy Birthday to Me!"

  1. selle says:
    September 02, 2011 9:07 AM

    happy birthday! have loads of fun :))

  2. Mich says:
    September 05, 2011 9:24 AM

    @selle - thank you Selle! :)