Loving the Photobooks from Artscow

Last month, I made a couple of photobooks and you wouldn't believed that I was able to make 13 photobooks since July...thanks to the Artscow promos!


IMG_1527

Here is the list of my PB's I made since July:
- Traveling to Tagaytay - Our trips to Tagaytay since 2007
- 2011 Boracay with Kids
- Hubby and Wifey Adventures (Palawan, Boracay, Bohol)
- Singapore/Indonesia 2010
- Cebu (August 2011)
- 8 PB's as Christmas Gifts

I'm sooo happy our photos are starting to get organized. Looking forward to more Artscow promos soon! (*wink*)

1 Response to "Loving the Photobooks from Artscow"

  1. Peppermint says:
    September 21, 2011 9:33 PM

    wow! 13??? grabe ha....idol! ano yung pinagawa mo yung regular pbs nila or yung matigas na pb, ano nga tawag dun...hehehe...maganda ba?