Dreaming of Relaxing and Having Coffee Right Now

I'm swamped with work right now but I can't help but dream that I'm on vacation and having this!


A really good coffee. It's been weeks since I had this coffee from Seattle's Best. This plus a box of cigars would be a perfect combination, while I'm sitting in front of a fireplace in a very cold place. I can open a bottle of wine, nimble on some cheese, grapes and nuts.

Awwww. How I wish it's not just a dream. How I wish I'm really in this place as of the moment. But, I can't do anything about it (for now) but to go back to reality. Who knows, one weekend, I might really be able to pull this off!?

Please, please, pretty please!

1 Response to "Dreaming of Relaxing and Having Coffee Right Now"

  1. Alycia Watkins says:
    February 23, 2012 3:49 AM

    I also dream of having a cup of coffee with my friends. I so miss them! After college was a blast! All of us got so busy with our careers that we forgot our Coffee Thursday. I also want to sit on a cup with them. It's amazing how one cup can relieve you of all the stress. A great conversation would also spice up the setting.

    Alycia Watkins