Transferred to Kata Beach on our 3rd Day in Phuket

After staying in Patong Beach for 2 nights, we transferred to Kata Beach to see what's in store for us! Kata Beach is 30 minutes away from Patong Beach so we had a long travel via a van. When we saw Kata Beach, we immediately felt how different Kata is from Patong. It was way better! Well, for me, that is!

IMG_5931

It was more laid back, relaxed and nice for families with kids. I fell in love with Kata Beach the moment I saw the place.

IMG_5939

We had lunch as soon as were settled.



Lunch was good at Sugar Palm Restaurant, this is the resort where we will be staying in the next 3 days and 2 nights.

Everyone was giddy after we saw Sugar Palm Resort. This resort sure has a lot to offer us.

Watch out for my post about it, SOON! (*wink*)

4 Response to "Transferred to Kata Beach on our 3rd Day in Phuket"

  1. Donna May says:
    January 26, 2012 4:50 PM

    Hi Mommy Mich!
    I can't view the photos :( Why?

  2. Sbipk says:
    March 01, 2012 3:17 PM

    Thank you for posting.
    I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.

  3. Sbipk says:
    March 01, 2012 3:18 PM

    I think I'll stay here Surin Beach Hotel This hotel is very nice clean and the people are friendly. VERY nice hotel with helpful staff.
    And I really love white sand, crystal clear waters at Surin Beach too.
    Thank again.

  4. Mich says:
    August 10, 2012 4:49 PM

    @Sbipk - no problem!