Our Wonderful Brunch at Early Bird Breakfast Club

Last August, Hubby and I had one of the best brunch we ever had. It was at Early Bird Breakfast Club.


I remember there was a storm then, but I was craving for a good champorado, so we braved the storm and went to Fort Bonifacio for a good brunch.



Hubby's Tenderloin Tapa

Yin and Yang Champorado - Rich Belgian dark chocolate and Belgian white chocolate champodaro with sweet toasted dilis.

Bacon and Cheddar Frittata - Spinach, bacon and cheddar frittata served with a crispy fresh salad

My gosh, just looking at these photos made me want to rush over there again and eat. I love, love having brunch at this place. The food was greeeeeat! ♥

1 Response to "Our Wonderful Brunch at Early Bird Breakfast Club"

  1. H2OBaby says:
    October 30, 2013 1:24 AM

    Everything looks yummy! Ang layo lang kse sa kin. Hehe.