My New Blog Template

At last, I've now published my new blog template (inspired by:
baching ni resty's blog) - thanks for inspiring me to design my blog. :)

My template is based from Ehsany's blog templates.

Thanks to Hubby for helping me out with Photoshop. :)

Enjoy!

3 Response to "My New Blog Template"

  1. selle says:
    September 28, 2006 4:54 AM

    OMG! Mich, Im super touched ha. Thanks for your sweet words. I never realized na nkka inspire din pla ako. Thank you. And youve got a really nice blog. I esp loved the banner. Super cute!

  2. Ers says:
    September 29, 2006 6:07 AM

    buti ka pa, you've made up your mind. i tried once but reverted to my current. hehehe. btw, how did you do your blog header in photoshop? i can't work it out on my own. hehehe. been trying to for sometimes.

    have a blessed day!

  3. Mich says:
    September 30, 2006 2:08 PM

    hello, princess of cj! What I did was create a new image (estimated width and height based on the header from the blog) and copied the pictures in that new image. Tapos ginawan ko na lang ng arte ung mga pix. Eto ang link, you might be interested re photoshop and blog tutorials: http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jennifer/blog-templates.html
    Let me know if you need help. :)