Piazza Serendra - Nice Place to Check Out

Sept. 21, Thursday - My Hubby and I were tired of
staying at home for dinner so, we decided to go out and have our "monthly" date.
I was supposed to have my checkup (for my blood sugar) but decided to re-sched
it for Monday instead. After checking out Anton's blog, we've decided to try both: Aling Lucing's Sisig and Piazza Serendra.

We went to "Aling Lucing's" Sisig (at Makati). Food is just ok. It's affordable and good to eat there during lunch on weekdays. Nothing special for me.

After that, we checked out Piazza Serendra at The Fort. It was a very nice place to go to. Not too much people (considering it's in front of Market!Market!) We loved it! We took pictures of the place...












That night it was also the opening night of Sonja's Cupcake (the real reason why we were there actually...). Thanks again, Anton for letting us know about the opening. But unfortunately, there was only one cupcake flavor left (we were there around 830pm!) -Strawberry and Cream. But it's ok because I was happy with it, especially Hubby. :)









Mmmm...Yum!
Welcome!a yummy cupcake!

I can't wait for all the
other restaurants to open. My friend, Reg, also has a shop that will be opened
there soon. I will post it here once it opens. :)

7 Response to "Piazza Serendra - Nice Place to Check Out"

  1. MrsPartyGirl says:
    September 29, 2006 3:41 AM

    uy wait, plugging ako hehe. while you're over at serendra, maybe you can check out my sister's resto: the polu kai grill. they just opened to the public last week. :) btw, mukhang yummy yang cupcakes ha? just looking at it gives me a sugar high :D

  2. Ers says:
    September 29, 2006 6:05 AM

    i love strawberry. yum!

  3. Mmy-Lei says:
    September 30, 2006 3:02 AM

    wow, another place to check out once i go back home.

    thanks for the info mich.

  4. Mich says:
    September 30, 2006 2:00 PM

    @msrspartygirl - really? sige, we'll check it out one of these days! Anong mare-recommend mong dish? :)

    @princess of cj - ah, I read nga din your post re strawberries. Inggit ako kse hindi sour ang strawberries dyan! ;)

    @mmy-lei - you're welcome!very nice place dito. more restaurants will be opening soon. :)

  5. Pef says:
    October 02, 2006 12:56 AM

    Wow, food tripping ang trip mo ngayon ha. Ingat. Pero ok lang masarap kumain eh. hehe.

    Chow este ciao

  6. selle says:
    October 02, 2006 10:43 AM

    Hi mich! I also frequent Anton's blog which I learned from a friend. His comprehensive writing about Sonja's (and other places to eat) makes me really want to check the place. Weve been meaning to kaso malayo kaya dadyuhin pa! Hopefully we'll be able to try it soon!

  7. Mich says:
    October 03, 2006 9:51 AM

    @pef - naku, masarap talga kumain!! :p

    @baching - once all the other restaurants open, mas sulit ang punta nyo, im sure! :)