Aaaaahhhh...Weddings!

I used to hate weddings. It's long and boring. People are so formal. It requires me to dress up formal attire. And forcing all single ladies to go and catch the bouquet!

But when Hubby proposed and we started doing the wedding preps, I realized how special weddings are (well, at least for the bride and groom!). And knowing how stressful the preparations are, and how much time the bride and groom allots time for weddings, I began to appreciate it. And from then on, I would stay until the end of the reception (I used to eat-and-run before! Bad!).

Hubby and I attended a nice and simple wedding last Saturday of Junes and Joyce at Paranaque City.

What a pretty couple!


As always (since pregnancy), I would get emotional! I was just amazed at how families and friends would bring out their efforts to make the event a success. And how they supported Junes and Joyce all throughout. For me, that's more important.

Maybe that's the main reason why I now appreciate weddings. Because when i was preparing for my own wedding, I knew who my true friends were, who supported me, who were there for me (especially during wedding jitters!), and the members of my family who were really, really happy for me.

Aaaaahhhh...Weddings!

Ishi, the pretty, little bride

Hubby and me, with the bride and groom


Congratulations to the Newlyweds!

7 Response to "Aaaaahhhh...Weddings!"

  1. Ers says:
    October 30, 2006 3:15 PM

    what a beautiful couple indeed!

    but, the pic of the week is more beautiful. i like alex smile.. cutie eyes too!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    October 30, 2006 9:27 PM

    i soooo love weddings too!

    i think i will enjoy being a wedding planner ",)

  3. Mich says:
    October 31, 2006 1:45 PM

    @princess of cj - thanks for the compliment. ;)

    @jo - hey, go for it! ;)

  4. Mmy-Lei says:
    October 31, 2006 3:22 PM

    honestly, till now, i had trauma! i dont attend wedding ceremonies.

  5. Mich says:
    November 02, 2006 9:15 AM

    hi mmy-lei, that's too sad to hear! :(

  6. Anonymous Says:
    November 03, 2006 8:29 AM

    I love weddings too! Ever since our wedding, I've never been the same again. :)

    PS: I've linked you up na. :)

  7. Mich says:
    November 03, 2006 4:01 PM

    hi leah! cool! will link u up na din. :)