What I Love About October

Nope, not OktoberFest!

What I love about this month is that, it's the month of "Lansones". If some of you have read my post about GDM when I was pregnant, Lansones actually was the culprit. This fruit has caused by blood sugar to rise! Of course, I was the one to blame as well since I ate 2 kilos of lanzones in one seating!



I bought 2 kilos yesterday but I promised myself not to finish everything. It was good but some are still sour so probably it's not the right time yet. Probably end of the month or so and it would be the perfect time to buy. Oh, I can't wait! :)

7 Response to "What I Love About October"

  1. balikbayan_box says:
    October 17, 2006 3:33 PM

    ang sarap ng lanzones nakakalaway waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  2. Mich says:
    October 17, 2006 4:29 PM

    hi balikbayan_box, yes, sarap nga! :D

  3. dangkin says:
    October 18, 2006 3:17 AM

    i have that on my list of "to eat" when i visit the place still i called "home" - the Philippines! =)

  4. Mich says:
    October 18, 2006 10:37 AM

    hi dangkin. yes, there's no place like home! :)

  5. Ers says:
    October 18, 2006 3:29 PM

    will there still be lanzones on the end of october kaya? i'll be there and i want to eat muuuucchhh. one of my faves too ;))

  6. Ers says:
    October 18, 2006 3:30 PM

    end of november pala. ;((

  7. Mich says:
    October 19, 2006 10:16 AM

    hi princess of cj, hmmm...im not sure if there would still be lanzones on the end of november. but, sometimes, i can see some on the supermarkets. ;)