February Monthly Round-Up

Well, this is a new thing for me, posting my monthly round-up (inspired by Katie the Scrapbook Lady. And (hopefully) I could do it every month from now on. :)

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- I tried to read the "Guilt-Free" by Dwight Carlson, M.D.
- Kerygma
- Good Housekeeping

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- One Tree Hill (I've been waiting for the season 4 for months!)
- World Trade Center (Haaay, kind of depressing movie)
- HBO (as usual!)
- Wowowee (i've watched this because my Mom was in it. haha!)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Valentine's day at my in-laws
- Tito Peping's 69th Bday at Club Mwah!
- My friend Farrah's bday
- Valentine Cards for the Ramoses and Magbags

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I gave a lotion to my friend Farrah
- Hubby gave me a p1k worth of kits (my choice of kits! the best gift ever!)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Stress!!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- I went out for coffee with my friend MM
- Hubby and I spent our overnight at Sonya's Garden for our 2nd year anniversary

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- We tried Mangan Restaurant and it was great
- Sonya's Garden (Dinner and breakfast)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- None.

What were this month's disappointments?
- We lost househelp. Although life was easier for me, but of course the household chores plus work is hard.

What were my accomplishments this month?
- I was able to complete Agring's Challenge of making 10 LOs in a week! Wohoooo! Check out my post here.

Well, that's it for my February Monthly Round-up. Be back with my Monthly scrap. :) (*this is getting addicting!!!*)

2 Response to "February Monthly Round-Up"

  1. Peppermint says:
    March 05, 2007 10:28 PM

    naku, no yaya??? patay...magpaparty pa naman tayo :( about that, i can go early, para to help you :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    March 07, 2007 9:04 AM

    hindi ako nakakapanood ng wowowee (hindi ako usuallynanonood ng tv sa tanghali) kaya sayang, i can't ask you wc episode. anyway, kwento mo naman what happened! kakatuwa naman yan!