WifeSpeaks Turns Two!

Here's my take on WifeSpeaks' slumbook entry to get to know fellow wives.
THE BASICS:
1. What is your (screen) name, and why did you choose that as your screen name?
It's mich. I never had a nickname before and I hate "mitch", but as time goes by, I realized that my name is really, really common so I opt to get a nickname. So, I used my nickname as my (screen) name.

2. How long have you been married? Have kids?
Just turned 2 years last January. We have a 1 yr old Baby girl.

3. What is your favorite color? And how has your color preference influenced your life (if it has)?
I used to like green, but now, I'm into brown, yellow, and orange. It's just appealing to my eyes lately.

4. What are your hobbies?
Just got hooked with digiscrapping! (yahoo, at least now i got a hobby already! hehe!)

5. What is your motto in life?
God has a reason for everything.

6. Do you have pets?
No. For me, I don't want to ever own one, but Hubby and Baby Alex (I'm sure) will insist.

7. What are the three adjectives that best describe your spouse?
Understanding. Patient. Funny!

8. Give three songs that best describe you.
Pass muna...

9. What satisfies you about the work that you do?
When I get to finish a task and no errors, masaya na ko. :)

10. Do you blog? Where? Can we visit?
Yes! Sure you can visit my blog at http://mich-magbag.blogspot.com

CHIKAHAN:

1. Define Love.
Love is a Decision.

2. Kakaibang talento mo.
While working, I can blog, do digiscraps, take care of Alex, cook, wash clothes, all at the same time! LOL!
Or while working, i have a sideline doing freelance projects and at the same studying for my masteral.

3. Share your adobo recipe.
Haluin lahat ng sahog - Chicken, Vinegar, Garlic, Onion, Salt, and Pepper! LOL. But, I doubt kung masarap. :D

4. Describe your current screensaver/wallpaper.
I'm using the default - Windows XP Professional Wallpaper and no screensaver. (corny!)

5. During your teenage years, what fad/s did you follow? Why?
Smoking (bad!). Wala lang, para lang ma-try.

6. How many times have you had a broken heart? Which was the worst and how did you recover from it?
Twice. The second one was the worst. Prayers and God made things fell into place and made me whole again and then made me ready to fall in love again with the most wonderful guy in the whole world!

7. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I want to FLY! I want to explore the whole world!

8. What frightens you about getting old?
About forgetting everything (who I was, my loved ones, etc...)

9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Hmmm...Shopping, Movie, Eat out, Coffee...

10. What's your favorite chore?
Clean the cabinets, segregating old stuff that made me reminisce and other stuff that needs to throw away.

11. Describe your wedding ring.
It's a plain wedding band (with white gold and yellow gold in the middle).

12. If you could have a tattoo, what would it look like?
A ring on my finger. :)

13. What book would you like to be made into a movie? Who would you like to star in it?
Ken Follet's books (all of them). No particular star.

14. Share something that you do not believe in.
Before I used to believe in "usog" but not anymore. :D

15. What qualities are important to you in friendship?
Both parties involve should Give and Take. ;)

16. So far, what WS topic have you found most helpful? Most entertaining? Most controversial?
I like the In Law Factor. :)


QUALIFIED TRUE OR FALSE:
1. First love never dies.
False. I believe that the "Last" love is the one that never dies.

2. You can change your partner once you're married.
False.

3. The Philippines is worth it.
Well, in a way, True. LOL!

4. Women are moodier than men.
FALSE! Hubby is moodier than me!

5. James Yap is innocent (Sorry Kris!).
False. It takes 2 to Tango right?

6. 80s fashion is coming back.
So True!

7. Angels.
True.

8. Good and bad luck come in threes.
True.

9. Destiny.
True.

10. It is better to have love and lost, than never to have loved at all.
True!

TIPS:
1. What is you favorite skin care product?
Neutrogena Moisturizer foreva!

2. What do you do to keep fit?
Nyak! I don't exercise so to keep fit, I won't eat a lot of carbo and sweets (although easier said than done!)

3. Where do you do your bargain shopping?
Divisoria.

4. Recommend an effective household cleaning item.
Hmmm, scotchbrite? :)

5. Sex.
Hmmm, dapat always "new" and not scheduled para exciting.

Happy 2nd Anniversary, WifeSpeaks! More power to you, wifeys! :)

3 Response to "WifeSpeaks Turns Two!"

  1. MrsPartyGirl says:
    March 22, 2007 11:26 PM

    hi mich, i love ken follet too! my favorite book of his is "the pillars of the earth". it was a looong read but i couldn't put it down :D

    thanks for joining our slumbook fever! and thanks for always taking the time to visit our site. :)

    btw, belated happy bday to alex! :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    March 23, 2007 6:49 AM

    hi Mich,

    Nice getting to know you more...

    I agree with you that "last love never dies"

  3. Mich says:
    March 26, 2007 4:43 PM

    @mrspartygirl - ayun! I was thinking of that title ilang days na until i gave up. "Pillars of the Earth" nga pala! I got it from my Lolo's baul pa, the pages were brown and torn and inaamag pa ung iba. hehe! but i loved it!

    @jo - haaay, korek ka dyan. :)