A Blessed Christmas to All!

Hello, hello, everybody!

Finally after so long I was able to get online and post here. I got sick for a couple of days - high fever, colds, back pain, and more. I thought I would be staying in bed on Christmas day but fortunately, I was healed in no time. Thanks to Hubby for taking good care of the kids while I was sick.

I have so many updates! One thing is my "huge" purchase of a bag that I've been dreaming about for months! Whew! I finally gave in...Will post about that more soon.

Our Christmas eve was a blast! Well at least for the little girl. She was awake last night until 2 in the morning. She was just playing with her cousins and never thought of sleeping. She loved our gift too (the wooden dollhouse and the city blocks). I haven't checked our camera yet if Hubby was able to take a lot of photos (yes I was THAT tired) but will definitely get back on that.

Anyway, will cut this short since I need to do a little bit of reading about some textbooks for the little girl. And of course, need to spend some quality time with my family. (*wink*)

Have a blessed Christmas everyone!

2 Response to "A Blessed Christmas to All!"

  1. Peachy says:
    December 27, 2008 12:25 AM

    curious ako sa bag !!! hmmmmm.. post mo agad ha! :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    December 27, 2008 5:23 PM

    hala, ako din an curious! post na bilis!