Greeting you a Happy New Year!

Well, I can't believe that Christmas day is finally over! Gifts have been opened, so many food have been eaten (this explains why I still got my pregnancy weight! Aaargh!), and so many sleepless nights that we need to make up. But after all those, the little girl is happy and embracing the holidays very much.

Hubby and I on the other hand is getting sick ALL the time. I was the first who catched fever and colds. Hubby now got a stomachache and backache. This is probably because of tiredness. Did I mention that Alex's Yaya went on a vacation since the 21st? SO Hubby and I were so hands-on with both Alex and Andie. This was probably our most tiring Christmas holiday EVER. That is why I had to put off some work about snow chains for now and will probably deal with it after the holidays.

But after all those stress of making her eat, take a bath, brush her teeth, it still feels good to be with her all the time. I realized that even if I work from home, I still don't spend time with her 100%. I also realized that I don't even play with her when we were home.

Anyway, I haven't mentioned here about Andie's baptism last December 21, 2008 was a success. It was a simple celebration with family and friends. I wanted her to be baptized before Christmas but was too tired to plan it well that's why I was able to finalize everything a week before the said date. Bad Mama! LOL!

Anyway, will post more photos about it after the holidays. But for the meantime will leave you with Andie's photo during the baptism. She was sleeping the whole time! From the church to the reception she just slept and slept!



Since we are going to be busy in the next few days, will just greet everyone now and hope that you will have a prosperous New Year! There are so many things to look forward to next year and I can't wait for 2009 to start! (*wink*)

5 Response to "Greeting you a Happy New Year!"

  1. Len says:
    December 28, 2008 7:26 PM

    Have a blessed New Year to you and your family!

    Mich, naku tisay na tisay si andie.. she is so cute like ate alex and of course the mom :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    December 29, 2008 1:29 PM

    wow ito na si andie?? kala ko ibang baby hahaha. parang caucasian ha :D

    welcome to the christian world!

    btw mich i can't believe wala kayong yaya. gosh no wonder you guys got sick!

  3. Peachy says:
    December 29, 2008 1:56 PM

    oo nga , akala ko anak ng foreigner!

    welcome to the christian world andie!!!

    happy new year to you and your family!

  4. Jacqui says:
    January 01, 2009 5:34 PM

    hi mich,

    happy new year to you and your family! and, welcome to the christian world andie! :)

    saya-saya, dami celebrations! :)

  5. Anonymous Says:
    January 02, 2009 12:30 PM

    What a pretty baby! :)