June Montly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month? - Time Traveller's Wife (thanks to Joy!) - Good Housekeeping and Health Today Mags What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month? - Heroes Season 3 - Brothers and Sisters Season 3 - He's not Just Into You - Marley and Me - Toy Story 1 and 2 What special days did I celebrate and how? - Father's Day - Ate A's classmate (Sachi) 2nd birthday What gifts did I give and/or receive? - Ate A gave a toy for Sachi What illnesses or health concerns did I have? - Baby A is having infection again :( - My brother was positive with AH1N1 so we had to stay in the house for 7 long days from the day we were together! What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? - My friend Mage and I metup for snacks - Ate out for Father's Day - Met up with relatives from the US and had dinner in Serendra What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month? - Peking Garden in Trinoma - Abe in Serendra What special or unusual purchases did I make? - I shopped a lot again this month :D (bad!) I'm officially stopping it except for some loots for my birthday. LOL! What were this month's disappointments? - We all had AH1N1 scare because my brother was positive. What were my accomplishments this month? - Good thing we didn't get the virus. Baby A is fine now. My brother is fine now and the Yayas are getting better with their cough and colds. THANK GOD! - Still expressing milk on the 7th month. This month was pretty stressful and tiring. I haven't been so tired in my life. Probably because of the anxiety of waiting for the symptoms to come and at the same time praying that we would all be alright. It was the longest 7 days of our lives. But when you look at the bright side, we had fun being together at home. Hubby didn't go to work and Ate A didn't go to school either. So we just stayed at home, ate a lot of JUNK FOOD (which was very, very bad), watched Toy Story several times, and actually had fun. Thank you Lord for making everybody better.

1 Response to "June Montly Roundup"

  1. mm says:
    July 03, 2009 1:26 PM

    naku scary naman, san nakuha ng brother mo ung H1n1? galing sya abroad?