Our Father's Day Weekend

It was a busy weekend for us. We slept over at the in-laws from Saturday to Sunday. Hubby and I ran a few errands Saturday afternoon, went to an anticipated mass and then the fun night began!

The Daddies played poker.

The kids watched "Finding Nemo" for 5 minutes and then decided that playing is better, so they played until 11:30 pm!

I, on the other hand read "Time Traveler's Wife" through my phone while putting Andie to sleep. It was sort of a quality time for me and Andie. I was thinking that in two years time, she will be joining her cousins play until 11:30PM too! I'm sure she will have a blast just like her Ate.

I slept after a few chapters of the book feeling unsatisfied because I wanted to read more! But my mind and eyes won't cooperate because I was too tired. I hope that I can find more time to read that wonderful book!

We woke up early, as in 5:30AM. Andie has been a light sleeper lately and cries in the middle of the night. So we assumed that she was not feeling well. True enough she wasn't and up to now her fever is still on and off. :( I hope she gets well really soon.

We left my in-laws' house at around 11AM to pickup something for the Dada!

IMG_6775
The Message says: Happy Father's Day Dada! We Love you!


Cupcakes by FRUPCAKES.

I actually ordered this a month ago! Because I knew that the owner is very busy. I wanted to try her cupcakes for Andie's first birthday party. So it's like hitting two birds in one stone. LOL! More photos and reviews here.

Then we went straight to Peking Garden in Trinoma. The food was greeeaaat! Too bad the place was packed and noisy. It made us uncomfortable. Hubby wasn't able to eat a lot too. Check out what we ordered in my travel blog. Here are our photos before lunch.

IMG_6725 IMG_6727
IMG_6739 IMG_6735
IMG_6733 IMG_6734

IMG_6736
IMG_6730


To Dada: I'm sorry I didn't plan something REALLY special for Father's Day. I hope you liked our little surprise which are the cupcakes. As I have told you, bawi na lang next time. (*wink*)

6 Response to "Our Father's Day Weekend"

  1. Aggie says:
    June 23, 2009 11:52 AM

    Mich ang nice ng dresses ng kids mo!!!

  2. dzoi says:
    June 23, 2009 2:02 PM

    ang ganda ng family shots mich! ang gandang family kasi eh ;)

  3. Mich says:
    June 23, 2009 6:16 PM

    thanks aggie and dzoi!

  4. Peachy says:
    June 25, 2009 2:08 AM

    your girls are adorable!!!

    yey! matching outfit na sila.. cutieness !!

  5. jody says:
    June 30, 2009 7:05 PM

    Oh! Nice Family picture! Ganda nilang bihisan ng parehong outfit ano?

  6. Peppermint says:
    July 04, 2009 7:23 PM

    was able to check your blog just now! bad trip pag walang internet! ang gaganda talaga ni ate alex and andie...of course pati ang mommy =) miss you all. hi to marlon! mwah!